Google has rolled out a new update for its Gmail web app; this is the ability to snooze emails.
What is Snooze in Gmail?
This snooze feature lets users hide their emails until they are ready to see them. This will not snooze the entire incoming messages when you want nothing to disturb you; instead, it is going to conceal any messages you select until a time specified by you. Snoozing emails is an excellent idea when you have something to deal with later, and you don’t want your overflowing inbox to make you lose it. The messages disappear from your mailbox after a specific time. This feature can be useful if you are prepared to action those emails/messages just yet, but don’t want to lose them in the depths of your overflowing inbox. If you want to use this feature making the best of it, this article is for you.
How to Snooze Emails in Gmail?
Read ahead, and follow the simple steps given below:
- Take the arrow of your mouse over an email that’s not opened in your Gmail inbox.
- Click on the Clock icon. You will find it on the right side of your message subject line.
- Now, you need to select one of the recommended times in the list, or you will get an option to choose “select date and time.”
- Tap on the date and time, then tap on the Save button.
- Doing so will lead the email to disappear temporarily, but it will reappear at the top of your inbox at the time you have specified.
I hope this information will be helpful to you in learning more about Gmail’s this new feature called Snooze.
Ricky johnson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Samuel has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as www.office.com/setup