By a given report and the data collected by the survey conductors, people always like the version of office 2016. Microsoft Office 2016 is a version of Microsoft Office productivity which came after the office 2013. Be it a student or a business person or anyone with the casual work, it is available for each and every one of them. No matter if you are using windows or MAC, it will work in all the operating system. As we know that it is an updated version, a number of features have been added to it. Along with all the features available in the previous version.
Additional Features and Buttons in Office 2016
Talking about the additional features and functions, Office 2016 includes additional ribbon buttons, improved connection options. You will see an enhanced collaboration, mentions, new options like publish to docs.com, suggest a feature, text highlighter, publish to power BI, researcher, zoom for PowerPoint and staying in the loop and many other buttons as well. In order to use the Office 2016, you need to buy the product, download, install and then activate it on your computer. To do this, you need to go through three 4 major steps which are Purchasing the product, downloading it, installing it and activating it.
We have rounded up each and every step by which one can easily follow it and can apply it the same.
One can purchase MS Office 2016 setup via two modes, one is offline and another is online. The number is online buyers is quite above than the number of offline buyers. It is because of the ease of accessibility we have today. Who would prefer to visit the store rather than getting it online? I hope any few of us. Now coming to the process of online mode, one needs to purchase it from www.office.com/setup. You will see an option to buy and after making the successful payment, they will send you a 25-digit product key on your registered email ID.
On the other hand, if you have bought it from retail store you would have received an Office retail card. Check on the back of the card, you will see a 25-digit key there. Keep this key very secure as you will need it later as the time of Office 2016 subscription. It will be required when you will go through the activation process.
Steps to Office.com/setup 2016
Follow each and every step carefully and apply it while going through the process.
# Office Setup For Windows
- Visit www.office.com/setup and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- If you don’t have an account then create a new account (new users)
- Now, you need to enter Office product key
- Now, you can select your subscription.
- After selecting it, click the “Download” button and begin the downloading process.
- There, you will get the choice from where you can select the different versions and languages
- Now, run the downloaded setup
- Click Setup (in Chrome), or you can Save File (in Firefox)
- After the installation process, you can open any of the application of MS Office 2016.
- It will ask you for the activation key which you received by purchasing it.
- Now, click on activate and enter the same product key.
- After that, keep following all the on-screen instructions and complete your activation
# Office Setup For Mac
When it comes to installing it in Mac, the steps are just slightly changed.
- Visit office.com/setup and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- In case, if you don’t have, create a new account (new users)
- Now, you can log in to your Microsoft account
- Go to “install Office setup 2016” option.
- For this, you need to check “My Account” where you will see the subscription option under your name.
- Choose “Install” button.
- A new window will appear where you will see the install button.
- Click on it
- This will begin the downloading process.
- After downloading it, open the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.
- Now click on the continue option and review the agreement once.
- Click on the “Agree” button.
- Set the install location as per your choice.
- Now, enter your Mac login password install the software.
- After successfully downloading it, click on the Launchpad icon in the dock.
- Now, click on the Microsoft icon.
- Click Get Started followed by What’s new, it will begin the activation process
- Now just enter the product key, if asked
Now, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to finish the activation. Now, your office is completely ready to use.