At present, most of the people are using Windows 10 operating system to complete their task. Some of them are reporting that they are facing an issue with Windows being automatically minimized to the taskbar. In this condition, you have to try to bring all of them back up again, but the issue may persist. Your opened program continues to stay minimized in the Taskbar. Its icon doesn’t display the maximize window after clicking on them.
We can understand that this situation is annoying. This post will help you to get immediate rid with this irritating issue using some simple steps.
What to do if Application stays minimized in the taskbar?
Method-1 Start a Malware Scan
First of all, you need to start your antivirus program that will remove your system malware. You can use the Microsoft Safety Scanner to adding you in locating and removing malware among another thing, it is the free tool to this task.
Please remember it, and you can use within the first ten days after downloading. Otherwise, it will expire. In case, if it is expired, then you need to download it again and then start the scanning process. It will work with your current security software only.
Method-2 Check-in Clean Boot State
You can perform a Clean Boot and then check if this happens again. When you start the computer system in clean boot, your computer will start with a pre-selected minimal drivers set and startup programs. So your computer starts with a minimal set of drivers then some of the programs will not work as you want.
Clean-boot will help you to solve a performance issue. To use the clean-boot for troubleshooting the issue, you need to take many actions, and then you need to restart your computer system after completing all of the actions. Then you will need to manually disable one item after try to other and pinpoint the one which is the reason behind this problem. When You have found all of the offenders, then you can easily remove or disable it from your computer system.
Method-3 Perform an SFC Scan in Safe Mode
- First, you need to restart your computer system to boot Windows 10 into Safe Mode. When you have restarted then press the Shift key+Power button.
- Once you have seen the sign-in on your screen.
- Then select the Restart option.
- After that, click on Choose an option from your computer screen.
- At last, select the Troubleshoot option.
- Then choose the Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart.
- After completing this process, you will see a list of some options.
- Here you can select the Safe Mode option to start Window 10.
- If you are r=trying to run the Safe Scan in safe mode, and then click on the start button.
- Then search for the CMD.
- Right-click the CMD option and then select the Run as administrator option.
- Type the SFC/scannow, press Enter button.
- Wait for the scan to complete.
- At last, restart your computer system and check everything is fine.
Method-4 Turn off Table Mode
Using Table mode, you can face this issue on your computer system. It is an inbuilt feature on your computer.
To turn off the Table mode, click o the Notification icon in the taskbar and deselect the Table mode.
Method-5 Other suggestions
- Shift+Ctrl key and then right-click on its icon on the taskbar, select the Restore or Maximize, instead of double-clicking on the icon.
- Right-click on the desktop and then select the Refresh and see if that helps
- Press the Win+M keys and then Win+Shift+M keys to minimize and the maximize all windows.
- Press the WinKey+Up/Down arrow key to maximize all the windows.
- Press Alt+Space key and check if the Maximize/Restore/Minimize, etc., the box appears. If the show then uses it.
- Open the Task Manager, stop the program process and start it again.