A few days back, Google has stopped using the Meta keywords because of ranking factors; however, there are many websites which required proper Meta Tags only to understand the websites of the users. For instances, Facebook is always used Meta tags to get the name of the website easily, featured image and also a description. And almost same is done by the Linkedin, Twitter, Slack, and some others. If you want to create an HTML page and also want to add meta tags, then here we explain you few simple tools which are called Meta Tags. These free tools allow you to create Meta tags easily and in less time.
However, if users have sufficient Knowledge, then you might not need these tools, but any of you doesn’t know about anything about the Properties which is used for defining the titles, description, features, image, etc., then this will become a useful tool for all those users who do not know anything. There are also some WordPress plug-ins available free of cost for the users of WordPress which works almost the same. This tool is available for those users, who really want to create Meta tags for the HTML websites.
Steps to Create Meta Tags for HTML Websites by Using Free Online Tool
By using this tool, users can create Meta tags for Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and also for Slack. To create the Meta tags, first, you need to visit on their website, and then choose the social networking websites website from which you want to create the Meta tags.
Following the below-given procedure to create Meta tags for HTML websites:
- Firstly, enter the URL of your webpage.
- Then, on your left side, you find three options.
- Now, you need to upload an image as the code would not carry it. That simply means you need to upload image separately to your server only.
- After that, click on the Generate Meta Tags option.
- Here, you should find some lines of codes like this:
- <!– Open Graph / Facebook –>
- <meta property=”og:type” content=”website”>
- <meta property=”og:url” content=”your-website-name”>
- <meta property=”og:title” content=”your-title”>
- <meta property=”og:description” content=”your-description
- <meta property=”og:image” content=”image-url”>
- Alternatively, copy and paste these lines inside the <head> tag option.
- If in case, any user wants to add Meta tags in their WordPress site; then they need to open the header.php file of your theme.
- Under the header.php file, you will fetch <head> tag.
Ricky johnson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Samuel has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup