In the present time, Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 is the best software, if you are a Windows 10 or 8 user. Both are perfect and secure office versions. This productivity suite comes with many advanced technologies inbuilt it, and in all of them, because of some, your computer has suffered. If you are getting trouble with this issues as- crashing of Office components or not running correctly. If you are facing the freezing problem with your Office program, although you are working in Safe Mode of Office, then Hardware Graphics Acceleration may be the reason behind this issue, it’s a technology name.
We are getting the complaint that users are facing the issues with the working of Office 2013 on their system which is often advised to disable hardware graphics acceleration. In this situation, you can be disabling the hardware acceleration for graphics. It is a best trick and solution about these issues or many. In this post, you will know how to disable hardware acceleration of graphics with the help of UI and using Registry Editor.
1- Disable or turn- off Hardware Graphics Acceleration in Office:-
Use the UI
- Launch any of the Office 2013 application such as- Word, and make a blank document, and then click on the FILE.
- Click on the Options which are the showing on your screen.
- Then move on, in the given window and select the “Advanced” option which is located in the left side of your window.
- Then move to the right pane and scroll down, see Disable hardware graphics acceleration under the Display section.
- Check this option and click on the “OK.”
- Now you can close the Office (Word) 2013 and reboot your computer system.
- After restarting your system, your office issue has resolved completely.
2- Use the Registry Editor
- Press Windows Key + R keys combination and type the regedit in the Run dialog box.
- Then click on the Enter to launch the Registry Editor.
- Move to the left pane, navigate here:
- First, you need to create a subkey to Common, to do this right click on it.
- Then select New -> Key, rename this subkey as Graphics.
- Navigate to the right pane of Graphics subkey and create a new DWORD by right click on the blank space.
- Then select the New -> DWORD Value.
- Give a name of your newly created DWORD for example- DisableHardwareAcceleration and then double click on it.
- A box will show on your screen, change the Value data from 0 to 1.
- Click on the OK and then exit the Registry Editor.
- After completing above steps, reboot your computer system to see the changes.
We hope that now you will not face any type of issue with your office program but still, if you encounter any problem, then you can take assistance from Office Customer Support team by dialing Office toll-free number. Office technicians will guide you for all Office related issues or queries. You may visit them on office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount. All experts have a user-friendly behavior, so you can feel free to get immediate technical support from them.